Assumptions: User and friends have joined app and have access to an iOS device. They have previously agreed to give the app access to friends list, facebook, and location services.
User would like to create a birthday party even for their child. The even not only includes a location, date and time, but task for decorations, a list of guests.
A user has been tasked with completing a task for an wedding event created by another User (they have too book a DJ to play at a wedding reception). Once they book a DJ, they need to update their event task with information (confirmation numbers, pictures, and contact information).
Create a new event, assign a task, and send an invite to a group.
1. Home Screen - User taps on ‘New Event’ on top right to start a new event
2. New Event Scree slides up with keyboard to type name of event.
3. User taps to select location.
4. User searches for location and selects from the list.
5. User taps to select start date/time.
6. User taps on “add” under tasks to add task.
7. User selects decorations from list of tasks.
8. User selects name to assign task to that person.
9. User taps send invite to create and send event.
Complete task assigned to user by adding in DJ confirmation & contact information.
1. Home Screen - User taps on open task for ‘DJ for Wedding Reception’.
2. User taps on ‘confirmation number’ field to enter the content.
3. User types Content into confirmation.
4. User taps on ‘Contact Info’ field to add content.
5. User entered contact info into fields.
6. User selects done once they have added all the info they would like.
7. User taps ‘Done’ to save information for the task.